Search Results for: n
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: The Buca di Beppo Feedback Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) are sponsored by Buca Sales & Marketing, LLC, 4700 Millenia Boulevard, Suite 400, Orlando, FL 32839 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Buca di Beppo Feedback Sweepstakes Drawings (each, a “Drawing”) is open only to legal residents of the United States of America (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the first day of the Drawing Period and who have validly entered the Drawing.
Void where prohibited by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win the Prize(s) offered in the Drawings: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Buca Sales & Marketing, LLC, its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, and their service agencies and independent contractors; (b) persons who are or were engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, prizes or drawing of winners for the Drawing; (c) persons who are immediate family of (defined as spouse, parent, sibling or child, regardless of where they reside) or anyone who resides in the same household as, any person in either of the preceding categories; subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- DRAWING PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time August 1, 2016 and end at 11:59 p.m. August 31, 2016 (the "Drawing Period"). Entries received prior to or after the Drawing Period will be disqualified.
- MEANS OF ENTRY: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. ONLINE ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes online, visit www.bucafeedback.com,complete the feedback survey and follow the Sweepstakes entry instructions. Entrants must provide full name, valid email address, and phone number with area code.
B. PAPER ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by sending a 3” x 5” paper or card with your full name, valid email address, and phone number with area code by mail to: Buca Sales & Marketing, LLC, 4700 Millenia Boulevard, Suite #400, Orlando, FL 32839, ATTN: Buca di Beppo Feedback Sweepstakes.
One winner will be chosen randomly each week from all eligible entries received during each calendar week of the Drawing Period. Limit one (1) entry per person or email address per week.
- PRIZES: One (1) winner per calendar week during the Drawing Period will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries, to receive the prize. The prize includes a One Hundred Dollar ($100) digital promotional certificate to be redeemed at any participating Buca di Beppo restaurant in the United States. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $100.
Terms and conditions of digital promotional rewards apply. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners will be responsible for all amounts in excess of the applicable ARV during redemption of any prize. Not refundable or redeemable for cash. Prizes may not be redeemed with any other offer or discount, or for banquet or group menus, alcoholic beverages, tax, gratuity, merchandise or gift cards, all of which will be the responsibility of winner. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of prize(s) permitted. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All other expenses and costs
not expressly listed above are solely each winner's responsibility. Limit one prize per visit per table. ALL PRIZES MUST BE REDEEMED WITHIN NINETY (90) DAYS OF ISSUANCE FROM SPONSOR. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $400.
- DRAWING: One (1) winner per calendar week will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Drawing Period. Random drawings will occur on Tuesday of each week following the previous calendar week.
- NOTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER(S): The potential winner(s) will be notified by phone or email. If potential winner cannot be contacted within 5 days after the first attempt to contact him/her, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received. Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- PRIVACY: All submitted entries are the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The information collected from entrants will not be sold or shared and will be kept for Sponsor and its affiliate or subsidiary companies to provide all entrants with offers, advertisements and promotions in the future via mail, email, telephone, cell phone, SMS or any other method of delivery deemed appropriate by Sponsor or its parent(s), affiliates or subsidiaries, unless an entrant opts out.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners’ consent to Sponsor, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, for use of winners’ name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media or format without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion or if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to
seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, and their service agencies and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or participation.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, misdirected or unintelligible entries or information, which will be disqualified, or for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, whether caused by the website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers,
computer equipment, software or failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: To receive the names of the winners (available 30 days after the end of the Drawing Period), or a copy of the Official Rules send an email with a clear return email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written request to: Buca Sales & Marketing, LLC, Attn: Marketing Department, 4700 Millenia Boulevard, Suite #400, Orlando, FL 32839.
Need your event or party catered?
Our party pans really deliver! Call to place a catering order or order online.
Call in orders Mon-Fri 8:00AM-9:00PM, Sat-Sun 10:00AM - 7:00PM ET.
With rosa, homemade marinara or Alfredo sauce.
Ask your server about our soup of the day.
Bold inviting aromas of cherries and spices offering a fine, fresh and well-orchestrated palate