Buca di Beppo 2019 Mother’s Day
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES (“SWEEPSTAKES RULES”)
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC.
- Eligibility: The Buca di Beppo 2019 Mother’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a valid Facebook account. Employees of the Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, and representatives and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: Buca Sales & Marketing, LLC, 4700 Millenia Boulevard Suite 400, Orlando, Florida 32839 (the “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), May 8, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, May 10, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there is one (1) way to enter into the Sweepstakes:
- Log-in to your Facebook account.
- In the comments section on the Sweepstakes post that will be posted on Buca di Beppo’s official Facebook page during the Sweepstakes Period, comment explaining why your mother is the “best mother.”
Limit of one (1) entry per Facebook account for the Sweepstakes Period. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
- Once all above steps are completed, entrant will receive one (1) entry.
- Winner Selection: At 12:00 p.m. on May 11, 2019, Sponsor will randomly select the winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize: The Prize includes one (1) Gift Card for Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurants valued at One Hundred Dollars (ARV $100 USD) delivered via mail to be redeemed at participating Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurants in the United States (the “Prize”). Terms and Conditions of Buca di Beppo Gift Cards apply, including any expiration date and limitations on use of gift card if applicable. No cash equivalent, and all Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another of equivalent value without notice. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Unauthorized resale, internet distribution, or replication is strictly prohibited. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. Winners will be responsible for all amounts in excess of the applicable Prize value during redemption of any Prize. Not refundable or redeemable for cash. Remaining retail value of the Prize is forfeited after Prize redemption.
- Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified by a comment on winner’s entry, made by Sponsor, directing winner to direct message Sponsor on Facebook. If winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, Sponsor will randomly select another entry from the pool of eligible entries submitted during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Sweepstakes Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- Authorization and Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials, other feedback, and Sweepstakes entry including any portion thereof related to Prize or Sweepstakes experiences, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions and Restrictions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion or if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Sweepstakes Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Submissions must (a) not violate the rights of any other party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy/publicity, and (b) not contain any content which (i) endorses/promotes illegal or harmful activity, or (ii) is violent, profane, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to remove, disqualify and/or report any submission that violates these prohibitions or that Sponsor deems inappropriate for any reason, in its sole discretion. Any failure to enforce any term of these Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the Sweepstakes entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an account by Facebook. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any submission for any reason whatsoever.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to any claim of damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible (and, if not possible, entrant shall not be entitled to any remedy whatsoever).
- Dispute Resolution: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest sponsor; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sweepstakes Results and Sweepstakes Rules: To receive the name of the winners (available 30 days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period), or a copy of the Sweepstakes Rules mail a written request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Buca Sales & Marketing, LLC, 4700 Millenia Blvd., Ste. #400, Orlando, FL 32839, ATTN: Buca 2019 Mother’s Day Sweepstakes.
Copyright © 2019 Buca Sales & Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved.