Celebrating a wedding anniversary is a joyous time in a couple’s life, especially when celebrating a milestone like a 25th, 50th, or 60th. While most of these anniversary parties are hosted by a couple’s children, siblings and close friends also choose to host, or often the couple organizes the party themselves. There are no rules for who the host(s) should be, only that the loving couple receives the celebration they deserve.
Celebrate Your Anniversary With Us!
At Buca di Beppo we love to celebrate love. Our specialized decor and wonderful wait staff provide a perfect environment to host an anniversary party. Simply make reservations with us if your party is small or reserve one of our dining rooms if your party is larger.
A few things you may want to consider before your party:
- Choose a date and time. If you are planning for the couple, (possibly as a surprise,) be sure they are not otherwise engaged for the evening you are choosing. Also consider whether they are night owls or early birds to accommodate their schedules.
- Prepare a guest list and send out invitations several weeks in advance if your celebration is more than a few guests. Printed, handwritten, or emailed invitations with RSVP cards/notifications will help give you a fairly accurate head count for seating and meal planning. Be sure to include the names of the guests of honor, the day, date, and time of the event, where it will be held, and the host(s) contact information.
- Decide if gifts will be accepted. The couple may choose to open gifts during or after the party. Be sure a list of who gave each gift is made if they choose to open gifts at the party. If the couple does not wish to receive gifts, it should be noted on the invitation.
- Order a cake or dessert. A sweet treat is often decorated for the special couple. Have this delivered to your party location in advance and assign someone to be responsible for when it should be presented to the couple.
- Designate a photographer. Practically everyone has cameras on their phones but rarely do they give the perfect outcome. Hire a photographer or ask a friend or family member who enjoys taking photos to record the special event.
- Consider your toasts. A wonderfully thoughtful touch to the evening, a toast is generally given by the host(s) and often the anniversary couple say a few words as well.
- Decide on favors. Small party favors for guests are appreciated and can be personalized to commemorate the celebration.
A wedding anniversary party is a special time for family and friends to congratulate and celebrate a major milestone in a special couple’s life. If you or your loved ones have an anniversary approaching and you’d like to celebrate, Buca can help to make your party fun, romantic, and memorable. Let us fill you and your guests’ stomachs while the anniversary couple’s love fills your guests’ hearts.